BOOKING ON LINE T&C FOR RESULTS HEALTH CLUBS AND RESULTS YOGA
REFUNDS / RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- 1Payment for all classes must be received prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your space is confirmed for you.
- 2All purchases are final. Results Health Clubs & Results Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- 3All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- 4Passes and memberships may not be shared. Anyone found to be sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their pass or membership permanently.
- 5The activation date of your membership or discovery pass is the date you sign up.
- 6Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash. They are valid for 12 months only.
- 7Each free guest member or Free Pass you invite to must be different. The same guest cannot be invited twice.
- 8Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 12 hours before a class without penalty.
- 9(Results gym class members only call to cancel the club on 01235 538620 if outside the site cancellation period )
- 10Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. In case of no-show, a Late Cancel will be added to your account as follows £5 for members or a class will be deducted from your class pack.
- 11Confirmed members are required to do the check-in up to 5 minutes before class. After that, any spot left will be offered to waiting list members waiting at the front-desk.
- 12Members and discovery pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show” or late cancel two classes in any two-week period.
- 13Suspension of Membership: Results Yoga & Results Health Club may allow suspension of your membership, this will be done using the applicants circumstances and is solely at the director’s discretion (with the exception of Discovery Pass members) If this is agreed, an activation cost of £20 will be charged. Medical Cancellations/suspensions will fall under this policy. You will need to ask at reception for your personal password this will allow you to book in on line from your phone, tablet or computer.
Class bookings can only be made the day after the class and 1 person per booking.
By booking on line you will be agreeing to our normal class terms and conditions (see below)
- 1I declare that I have no injuries that affect my ability to exercise, and that I am fit and well to participate in this class.
- 2It is my responsibility to let the instructor to know of any injuries.
- 3I understand that if i cannot attend I must inform the club and that failure to do so may resulting being restricted to the following weeks list & charges.
- 4I understand Classes are subject to change or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 5I understand that a class only membership does not allow use of the gym facilities or Yoga classes.
- 6I understand that during bank holiday and holiday times the classes may not be running.
- 7I accept that a class may be subject to change or cancel due to low attendance. Results reserves the right to change a class under these circumstances.
- 8Classes are subject to change through out the year.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our systems capabilities.
* Holidays. We cannot take individual requests for bookings for members during their holidays
To cancel a booking please do so on line failure to do so will exclude you from booking in the following week and may be subject to charges.
Updates on our classes or any last minute changes can be seen on our Facebook page - CLICK HERE FOR FACEBOOK